- Create financial transaction by posting information to Quickbooks from different source documents such as invoices to customers, cash receipts and supplier’s invoices.
- Billing and AR collections
- Follow accounting policies and procedures.
- Issue invoices to customers and follow up invoices.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and cash disbursements.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every back account.
- Conduct period reconciliation of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Provide information to external accountants as requested and approved.
- Maintain orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in managing Accounts Receivable processes.
- Proficiency in using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Work From Home
Sales Account Executive
Represent our company by getting in front of decision makers and pursuing business opportunities. Be a ‘rainmaker’ and get rewarded accordingly from your contributions.
Executive Recruiter (RPO)
Fulfill our clients’ needs by matching the right candidates for the right job. Be capable of providing support to all facets of the recruiting process.
Technical Recruiter (RPO)
Work with our clients’ internal recruiting team to support their recruitment process. Ensure a strong pipeline of candidates to meet their current and future needs.