- Participate in an 8 – 12-month training program to learn about the company’s operations and management practices.
- Work with different departments to understand their functions and how they fit into the overall company strategy.
- Learn and develop skills in various areas of the company, such as sales, recruiting, marketing and operations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Attend training sessions and workshops to improve leadership and management skills.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify areas for process improvement.
- Collaborate with managers and team members to complete projects and achieve goals.
- Provide support to senior management as needed.
- Learn and apply best practices in management, including training, and development of staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including vendors, customers, and team members.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Management Trainee - Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Operations Management or other related field
- MBA degree preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
Work From Home
Sales Account Executive
Represent our company by getting in front of decision makers and pursuing business opportunities. Be a ‘rainmaker’ and get rewarded accordingly from your contributions.
Executive Recruiter (RPO)
Fulfill our clients’ needs by matching the right candidates for the right job. Be capable of providing support to all facets of the recruiting process.
Technical Recruiter (RPO)
Work with our clients’ internal recruiting team to support their recruitment process. Ensure a strong pipeline of candidates to meet their current and future needs.