We are looking for a Marketing Consultant with 2-8 years of experience to help us build our marketing department. As a consultant, you will be responsible for training the marketing team on marketing strategies, sharing industry knowledge and expertise, and setting up and executing campaigns, including email nurturing and SEO, using tools such as HubSpot or similar CRM software.
- Train the marketing team on advanced marketing techniques and best practices.
- Leverage industry knowledge and experience to develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns that drive leads and revenue.
- Utilize HubSpot or similar CRM software to design and launch email campaigns and lead nurturing workflows.
- Assist in the development and expansion of the marketing department.
- Answer any inquiries the team may have with regards to marketing campaigns and techniques.
- Cultivate a positive and productive relationship with the client and the team.
- A minimum of 2-8 years of experience in marketin, preferably within the US market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Experience in creating successful campaigns and delivering results.
- A comprehensive understanding of email nurturing and SEO strategies and tactics.
- Expertise with HubSpot or similar automation software to design and launch email campaigns and lead nurturing workflows.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- A professional demeanor and a commitment to delivering quality results.
Work From Home
Sales Account Executive
Represent our company by getting in front of decision makers and pursuing business opportunities. Be a ‘rainmaker’ and get rewarded accordingly from your contributions.
Executive Recruiter (RPO)
Fulfill our clients’ needs by matching the right candidates for the right job. Be capable of providing support to all facets of the recruiting process.
Technical Recruiter (RPO)
Work with our clients’ internal recruiting team to support their recruitment process. Ensure a strong pipeline of candidates to meet their current and future needs.