We are looking for a highly skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company and clients. He should be proficient in other aspects of marketing like graphics, content writing and editing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, designs, and maintains all websites and software applications.
- Regulates exposure to business stakeholders and executive management as well as other authorities.
- Designs, writes, and edits website content.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Plans and delivers software platforms and products across multiple organizational units.
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
- Maintain website performance and security.
- Other ad hoc related tasks
Requirement, Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation.
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics
- High degree of independent judgment
- Has a business portfolio of websites’ built
- Good communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a web developer.
- Familiarity with WordPress is preferred.
- Experience with databases, web servers, web hosting, and web design.
Work From Home
Sales Account Executive
Represent our company by getting in front of decision makers and pursuing business opportunities. Be a ‘rainmaker’ and get rewarded accordingly from your contributions.
Executive Recruiter (RPO)
Fulfill our clients’ needs by matching the right candidates for the right job. Be capable of providing support to all facets of the recruiting process.
Technical Recruiter (RPO)
Work with our clients’ internal recruiting team to support their recruitment process. Ensure a strong pipeline of candidates to meet their current and future needs.