Executive Recruiter to perform the following general duties, including but not limited to:
- Partner with the Internal Recruiting Team of the client by proactively sourcing and prequalifying candidates based on specific client requisitions (Medical, Engineering, Technical, Construction, and Legal) to put forward as qualified active candidates.
- Generate candidate interest through creative strategies (Email blasts, LinkedIn Mail, Connection invites, Job Postings, etc.) to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened, to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, gauging interest level and timing through phone
calls and emails.
- Coordinate with clients and candidates interview schedules on behalf of
- Source and maintain contact information of active pipeline
- Identify and implement new/innovative ways to source and connect with a diverse
pool of candidates
- Maintain and update ATS – Applicant Tracking System (Dynamics), LinkedIn Projects, and other internal/external databases with new and modified candidate records
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.