Employment Type: Full-time
Position Level: Intermediate or Experienced
Education Level: Bachelor’s/College Degree
Field of Studies: BS Psychology or any related fields
Years of Experience: 1 Year Recruiting Experience
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities:
Technical Recruiter to perform the following general duties, including but not limited to:
- Partner with the Internal Recruiting Team of the client by proactively sourcing and prequalifying candidates base on specific client requisitions (Technical, IT, Computer, etc.) to put forward as qualified active candidates.
- Generate candidate interest through creative strategies (Email blasts, LinkedIn Mail, Connection invites, Job Postings, etc.) to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened, to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, gauging interest level and timing through phone calls and emails.
- Coordinate with clients and candidates interview schedules on behalf of team members
- Source and maintain contact information of active pipeline
- Maintain and update ATS (Dynamics), LinkedIn Projects, and other internal/external databases with new and modified candidate records
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
- Collect and maintain contact information and lists
- Identify talent from online database/job boards, contact lists, internal database and employee referrals for routine and hard-to-fill jobs
- Efficiently manage a strong candidate flow for the team
- Book and conduct phone interviews to independently evaluate candidates for open jobs and internal interviews.
- Identify and implement new/innovative ways to source and connect with a diverse pool of candidates
- Assist with any client/candidate coordination on behalf of team members
- Continuously maintain DYN, LinkedIn and other databases with new and modified candidate records
- Efficiently manage the candidate flow for your team’s recruiters
- Create, edit and post jobs on job boards
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Excellent English communication skills (expert/native proficiency level in both oral and written English).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent Client management skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office, specifically with Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Familiar with the use of LinkedIn (preferred)
- Willing to work graveyard shifts or morning shifts, weekends off.
Work From Home
Sales Account Executive
Represent our company by getting in front of decision makers and pursuing business opportunities. Be a ‘rainmaker’ and get rewarded accordingly from your contributions.
Executive Recruiter (RPO)
Fulfill our clients’ needs by matching the right candidates for the right job. Be capable of providing support to all facets of the recruiting process.